Business Startup Day – Business Model Workshop on February 22, 2018
Have an idea, but not sure where to start? Or have you started a business, but want a better plan?
The purpose of this hands-on workshop is to take your basic business idea and organize it into a framework!
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Evaluate key activities, partners, and resources
- Define your value propositions
- Analyze target markets and customer segments
- Estimate costs, profit and revenue benchmarks
- Identify relationships and channels
- Leave with a 1-page model of your business
This workshop takes place on Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Registration is Required
Limited to 12 people
Register online at www.dekalbcounty.org/incubator
Cost: FREE, space is limited
DeKalb Co. Business Center
DeKalb Co. Community Outreach Bldg.
Barton Conference Room
2500 N. Annie Glidden Rd.
DeKalb, IL 60115
Materials: Worksheets will be provided. Dress is casual.
Questions: (815) 787-8999