Coronavirus (COVID-19) Restore Illinois Phase 3 Tool Kit
On Tuesday, May 5th, Governor Pritzker released Restore Illinois, a five-phased plan that will reopen our state, guided by health metrics and with marked by distinct business, education, and recreation activities characterizing each phase. The Restore Illinois plan recognizes that the economy will start growing again when consumers feel that it is safe to return to work, shop, and dine out, and engage in social and recreational activities. Under the Restore Illinois framework, certain businesses and activities are allowed to resume in Phase 3 with IDPH-approved safety guidance in place.
To prepare businesses and employers to implement the new safety guidelines and to bring many residents back to work, the State of Illinois has developed this business toolkit complete with signage, training checklists, and other resources to ensure business and activities are conducted in accordance with the latest and greatest public health recommendations.
Phase 3 guidelines span 10 different industry categories. Each set of guidelines includes a common set of guidelines that are expected and encouraged among all employers and activity types, as well as workplace and program-specific guidelines.
Common Guidelines for all Phase 3 Businesses and Operations to follow can be found in the Phase 3 Business Toolkit.
For Industry definitions and guidelines, please click the link to the website of IL DCEO.
If you have other specific questions or comments about how Phase 3 affects your business or employees, please feel free to get in touch with DCEO. For direct support, contact the Business Hotline Monday through Friday at 1-800-252-2923, or email at email@example.com
- The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has established a COVID-19 hotline and email address to answer questions from the public:
Hotline: 1(800) 889-3931.
You can also email your questions to COVID19@dekalbcounty.org.
- IDPH’s business and organization guidance
- The map of testing sites in Illinois
- IDHS’s free mental support text line for employees: Text “TALK” to 552020 or “HABLAR” for service in Spanish to the same number 552020.
- DCHD’s Infection Prevention and Control Assessment Tool for Manufacturing Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic