Free Workshop Presented by SBDC Illinois in partnership with Kishwaukee College
We all know the world has changed, and how we attract, hire, and retain employees has changed with it. Learn:
- How staffing challenges overlap with successful people management
- How Power has shifted
- The foundations of successful hiring and retention
- The value of conversations as effective communication
- How to connect with applicants
- The danger of uncertainty and assumptions
- Much More!
This workshop will be taught by HR expert/consultant Doreen Petty, SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and HRCI Senior Professional Human Resources “(SPHR).
You will receive the Zoom Session link in your confirmation email after you register.
“Offered in partnership with the Thrive Collaborative Center”
Please call the ISBDC office with any questions or concerns at (630) 906-4143