IMEC’s Book launch! Made in Illinois: A Playbook for Illinois Manufacturers to Compete and Win.
The global manufacturing stage is being reset and opportunities abound. Are you prepared to win? Will you build a culture that attracts a wider talent pool? How will you cultivate a high-performance team? What strategies can you put into play with current resources and minimal investment? How will you inspire resilient leadership?
From IMEC’s work with manufacturers across the beautiful state of Illinois, they have put together the best-kept secrets on hot button issues, including:
- Widening your hiring pool
- Improving internal communication
- Understanding your voice of the customer
- Integrating new technology on your shop floor
- Developing a great sales team
- Implementing a solid go-to-market strategy
- Preparing for a crisis
- Creating a path to organizational success
- Includes easy-to-use checklists for repeatable success and insightful interviews with Illinois manufacturers
- And more
“Made in Illinois: A Playbook for Illinois Manufacturers to Compete and Win”:
- Accelerate global competitiveness
- Rethink how you define “excellence”
- Reimagine the path to organizational success
- Includes 7 compelling interviews with manufacturers who have “been there, done that”
- A book for every member of your team: C-suite, operations, HR, engineering, sales, front office, board level, R&D, founders, frontline supervisors, second-in-commands, and all the future leaders of your organization
The launch will be live-streamed on our Facebook page on April 22nd at 6 PM CST.