Northern Illinois University Diverse Vendor Networking Fair
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb County’s largest employer and strategic partner, providing significant investment to DeKalb County economy for more than 100 years.
One of many NIU initiatives is Building Pathways to Diverse Partnerships. The Diverse Vendor Networking Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 16th, from 9 am to 2 pm in the Ballroom of the Holmes Student Center.
This event provides wonderful networking opportunities with NIU departments and divisions, other Illinois public universities and community colleges and prime vendors. The event is free and open to the public.
During the event, business owners can:
• Showcase your services and products directly to buyers and state higher education procurement representatives.
• Learn about the benefits and steps to becoming certificated as a small or diverse-owned business.
• Get assistance with the certification process.
• Learn more about doing business with NIU.
• See the products and services NIU and other state universities are purchasing.
For questions, please contact:
Karen Baker, Procurement and Strategic Sourcing at 815-753-6017 or email email@example.com