We extend an invitation to those who have a recorded contribution to our 2018 Fundraising/Membership campaign.
The respective committee chairs will be giving updates about:
- Annual Dinner/State of the County & Events
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Workforce Development
- Public Relations and Marketing
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- Group #1-Talent Pipeline
- Group #2-Target Industries
- Group #3-Business Climate
- Group #4-Branding Assets
- Group #5-Countywide Collaboration
The President and Executive Committee members will make reports for Nominating, Personnel and Finance committees.
DCEDC Executive Director Paul Borek will highlight 2017 accomplishments and year to date activities.
We kindly ask for your rsvp if you plan to attend. The link is shown below. There is no charge to attend.