Registration Deadline for NIU’s Fall 2017 Internship & Job Fair
The October 6th registration deadline for Northern Illinois University’s Fall 2017 Internship & Job Fair is coming soon! Online registration is available at: www.careerfairs.niu.edu
NIU is holding their new one-day format for their all-majors career fair for the 2017-2018 academic year. You will now be able to connect with and hire NIU Huskies for internships and full-time positions all on the same day! The Internship & Job Fair is open to undergraduates, graduating seniors, and alumni from all majors.
Internship & Job Fair – Wednesday, October 18th – All Majors
Location: NIU Convocation Center
Time: 10am to 3pm
Registration Deadline: October 6th
Registration Link: www.careerfairs.niu.edu
Registration rates are based on booth location and include 1 six-foot table for 2 attendees, parking, continental breakfast, lunch and Wi-Fi access:
• Premier Premium Package (prime booth location on the upper level of the arena near candidate entrance): $975.00
• Premium Package (located on the back half of the upper level of the arena): $775.00
• **Sold Out** Standard Package (located on the lower level of the arena): $575.00
• Non-Profit Package: $325.00
• NIU Departments Only: No charge
Additional Items Available
• Extra Attendees: $25 per recruiter
• Electricity: $25
• Additional Table: $250 – Employers bringing more than 4 recruiters must purchase a second table. The additional table fee includes the fee for 2 additional attendees.
Become a Premier Platinum Employer Partner: $1,275 – Receive additional benefits to increase your organization’s visibility on campus throughout the academic year, available for purchase in the fall semester only. If your organization is not planning to recruit at the fall semester Internship & Job Fair, you may still purchase and receive the benefits of being a Career Services Premier Platinum Employer Partner. Other additional partnership opportunities are available. Please email email@example.com for details or visit http://niu.edu/careerservices/about/partnerships.shtml.
Watch for details on our other 2017-2018 Fairs:
Graduate & Professional School Fair – Tuesday, October 17th
Education and Health Professions Job Fair – Monday, February 26th
Please register your internship or job success with Career Services at http://www.niu.edu/CareerServices/employment/index.shtml
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in recruitment.